vendredi 14 juin 2013

i am searching for you

iam searching for you too :)  lool ^^ 

but to talk seriousely , we should not search for nothing , there is some very important things in this life we should search for : 
- take as an example  basic principles of life

Every problem in life can be attributed to seven found in the Bible, non-optional principles. Anyone, regardless of culture, background, religion, education or social status, must either follow these principles or suffer the consequences of their violation.

By principles rather than rules of learning, people are equipped to make smart choices and avoid failure. For over 40 years, I taught these biblical principles to basic seminar to help people understand the sequence of cause and effect of life.

What are the basics of life?

1. design

Understand the specific reasons why God created each person, an object, and the relationship in my life and living in harmony with them. Thanking God for my design brings self-acceptance.

2. authority

Fulfill the responsibilities of parents, religious leaders, governments and other authorities and learn how God works through them to provide guidance and protection. Honor my government brings inner peace.

3. responsibility

Realize that I am accountable to God for every thought, word, action, and pattern. Forgiveness of those I have offended asked brings good conscience.

4. suffering

Allow offenders to reveal injuries "blind spots" in my own life, and then see how I can enjoy life. Offenders fully forgive brings true joy.

5. property

Understand that everything I was given to me by God and the wisdom to use it for its purposes. Bowing my rights to God brings real security.

6. release

Enjoying the will and power to do what is right, rather than claiming the privilege to do what I want. Regain lost ground yielded to sin brings moral purity.


7. success

Discover God's purpose for my life graft Scripture in my heart and mind, and use it to "think God's thoughts" and make wise decisions. Meditation Scripture gives life purpose.


comment by facebook :

We chosed The Best For You


because it is one of the best and the popular in the world wide web and in our real life , everyone search of it to ...
Read More



Extra subjects